This is a general outline of the visa steps for Shenzhen. You will receive detailed instructions from your School Representative once a contract is confirmed and assistance will be provided at each step by your school's Visa Representative.
- Collect the relevant documents: a Bilingual CV (Job Application form), Photocopies of Passport, Notarized Degree, TFEL, Medical Check Form(with photo and stamp, and a high-resolution Digital Photo(white background) Note: Bring all the original mentioned above when you come to China.
- Apply for “Foreign Experts Working Permit” from the Shenzhen Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs. （6 business days）
- Apply for “Confirmation Letter of Invitation” from the Foreign Affairs Office of the Shenzhen Municipal People’s Government.
(7 business days)
- Apply for Z (Vocational) Visa from the Chinese Consulates stated in “Confirmation Letter of Invitation”.
Besides the documentations we send you, you need to prepare: Your passport, a Chinese Visa Application Form(V.2013) and a passport-size blue background photo
(1-5 business days)
- Take a physical examination in Huanggang Port Hospital. (Add: 3/F, Huanggang Port Hospital, Living Area, Huanggang Port, Binhe Avenue, Futian District.)
- Apply for “Foreign Experts Certificate” in Shenzhen Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs.
（5 business days）
- Apply for “Foreigners Residence Permit” at Immigration and Emigration Management Department, Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau. (Add: 4016 Jiefang Road, Luohu District. )
Apply this before your Z visa expire.
- Update the visa information in local police station (the one covering your residence area) ASAP after getting back your passport and residence permit.